/* ]]> */
12 funny epiphanies on everyday life
- Art is how we decorate space, music is how we decorate time.
- People who say they can’t cook are basically confessing that they can’t follow instructions.
- The first guy who ever heard a parrot speak must have freaked.
- In gaming, the “Start” button is mostly used to pause the game.
- When the first child is born on Mars, we will have to add Planet of Birth to our passports.
- If I ever start my own dog training business, I’d call it Sit Happens.
- Pizza crust is an edible plate to keep your meat and vegetables on.
- I have won as many Oscars as Leonardo DiCaprio.
- If people don’t recognize Clark Kent as Superman because of his glasses, does his eye doctor know his true identity?
- Gyms are just rooms full of heavy stuff, that you pay money to lift repeatedly.
- Wallets are just pockets that we put in our pockets.
- Slang is slang for “short language”.